Thursday, June 18, 2009

pandemic flu!

just came back from bus station with churning emotions.... anxiety,worry,and fearful doubts abound. anxious thoughts assail after reaching the car. bombarded with lots of negative possibilities playing in my mind. the WHAT IF question repeatedly lingers in my mind even till now. the thing that cause me to feel like this is after i read the star newspaper today which published one infected in the airport Recently and spread to 20 more ppl. and my biggest fear is that im going to the airport this coming saturday!!! so soon.... and and and so unlucky. suppose to use the A1 bus which will send me to airport from malacca at 9am and suppose to reach at 11am but now due to the pandemic flu AH1N1 they suffered downfall business and turned down our transport to airport! darn!!! and now i have to take the transnasional bus which will start the journey at wee hours : 5A.M !!! shiit....and i will be stranded in the klia airport for like 6-7 hours! as my flight will be at 2pm.... =( and then thinking that what if, what if...chances are....Shiit.... GOD I NEED YOUR PROTECTION DURING THE PERIOD IM IN THE AIRPORT FOR LONG HOURS...SHIELD ME FROM ANY HARM AND SICKNESS...WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. I PRAY FOR MY FLIGHT TO ARRIVE SAFELY... MAY YOUR ANGELS LIFT AND LAND THE AIRPLANE AND TOUCHDOWN SMOOTHLY...IN THE NAME OF JESUS MOST PRECIOUS POWERFUL NAME I PRAY AMEN...

4 comments:

Debra said...

go get one chatbox weii. ahhaha

gie said...

i dunno how....i tried but cant wor... hish memang bodoh laa me. alwiz tak jadi 1...

gie said...

walau..u tak tido ahh??? 4.06am? apa lu buat?mesti tengok drama..

Debra said...

hahahah why cant. really easy laa. i tak tido. nowadays owes sleep early and terwake up at 2am. hahaha now pun i terwake up, just now sleep at 10pm, wokeup 2 am.... zzz..