Wednesday, January 7, 2009

stupid registration

this registration really drives me INSANE! in and out for nothing at the end. online and offline for no reason at the end. its just crap. am not going to complain in detail cuz tired of it. actually in my pre i register both and i got both bahasa. but resort to kad.dusun cuz sources said its easier. just after kad.dusun class. learn a few weird words. still no heartfelt bout tis bahasa but neway that just it. gotta live with it in me for 4sems. thrs 2 guys from my course were in da same situation as me. and clement too. basically the class comprised of chinese ppl who are in the same boat as me. yeah crap. got no choice rite... hope will be exciting even dun felt tat to be. but yeah d lect. is nice. yeah 'nice' is the word to tell ppl each time they ask bout my bahasa thingy...

4 comments:

Debra said...

teach me kdzndusun wordss. =))

gie said...

haha..nah..dontwan! but since ur the 'second lucky caller thru',1st taken by sum1( like radio deejay) will teach u A word then. thank you is 'kounsikou gundohing'. i guess d spelling is correct.haha

Debra said...

kounsikou gundohing! special ehh tmlo try say tad to me ahh! =))

Debra said...

tagged!!