Friday, November 28, 2008

not again...

ahh not again....wonder why did i poured out my prob to him... ish... yesterday went to carefour shopping mall with my parents cuz in the meant time while waiting for my bro from his tuition we go shopped for some stuff. then bought some necessary stuff to bring back to uni. bought clothes in fos and dad paid for them. haha.. so before we went back we went to big apple to eat some delicioussss doughnuts..i ate the greeny kiwi. yum yum!

so suddenly he msged me.asking me bout the continuation of yesterday's Q. he is actually my long distance sheperd for now..haha. i noe its kinda weird. so be it. so that time dunno why my instinct just moved me to complain my probs to him and was really moved by his messages la. but so sad he's going to pahang for church planting work ministries cuz the Lord appeared to him in his vision. neway really thankful that i get to know him as he teaches me alot bout the Lord and that hears my sickening problems ALOT even in uni. and always saturated me with encouragement and solution in the word of God. truthfully the word of God can really stirred up your life even you are bogged down with big burdens or high in joy.

annnnd today went shopping with fam and bought heels in vincci at jusco!! haha..cant resist to buy heels there... then suddenly saw seed got 50% discount!!! thought of buying but not enough money... so spare for another day then... =)

4 comments:

Debra said...

amoiiiiiiiiii whos ur long distance shepherd. =D =D

Unknown said...

@@ long distance shepherd? hahaha.. or ur secret admirer ar? hehehe..

gie said...

tis 2 fella memang kepo la... haha...jz normal fren nia la.. kevin: so long u abandon ur blog d hor...! quick update ur blog... haha hmm cambodia muz be great...

Debra said...

hahah babee. we memang kepo. =))