Monday, November 24, 2008

home sweeet home.....

today (Sunday), the most anticipating day ever, i will be back home to my beloved malacca!!! was like counting the days all this while and have been packing my luggage bags 1.5 days before sunday. thoughts just dashed in on what i will be doing right after i arrived malacca and reached my house. haha...cant help it not to be blame. toooo homesick already...

so this morning i woke up at 5.35am and then start to on9. duno what the heck happened to me. this few days kept on waking up at bout 5sumtin automatically. its like it has been programmed in my mind that my wake up call is at 5sumtin. eventho i slept at 2am busy on9ing, i just could woke up at 5sumtin!!

at bout 10.30am my couz fetched me to the lcct airport with his fam too..we arrived thr bout half an hour later. as usual we need to check in first and shit when i was about to let the fella weight my very heavy luggage bag, the small stand below of my luggage bag suddenly broke...damn why in this time pulak.. fine.......... then went to kfc cuz my aunt wanted to belanja me.

before entering the waiting place where u need to lined up before boarding the plane, went to a shop to buy CHOCO 1st cuz have been wanting and craving for chocolates d since the cancellation plan!!!! haha... as u guys know malaysian style have to rush for the line...lucky me to get a place near the smallie window....get to see the breathtaking view from above, just simply spectacular....the bluishy ocean, fluffy whitey clouds, and the lil islands scattering around just make it so complete and perfect of our global nature! how amazing of God's creation...

the duration of the flight is soooo long.....have to sit there for bout 2and a half hours le. then suddenly we felt the plane shaking...was like praying hard that nothing happened and that we would finally reached kl airport safely. so scary mann can see the wings of the plane lifted up and down. then i was reassuring myself it must be the air resistance.haha. so at bout 3pm finally landed at the airport. minutes later my dad called. my parents and lil bro had already arrived in the airport. then saw my mum haha waved my hands at her like the so called celebrity just allighted from the plane.

at last i reached home and am relaxing now..... its soooo great to be home!!!!! but so weird when i stepped in my lovely house felt abit akward cuz its like nearly 6 months im away from home ok! the thing is when i got in the toilet i felt so weird cuz i never use slippers as i used to in hostel.haha!!! the tv and refri have been waiting so patiently for me and my bed is like soo seducing...haha miss my stuffy so muchhhh.....

allrite...kinda feel like dowan go back hostel liow...haha. but have tooo...... =( will be going bck to kk after a month of leisure and carefree dayz, so going to spend to the fullest when im here then have to be back to the ordinary monotonous usual uni life! haha.. k till then... have fun guys in ur respective hometown!!!

1 comment:

Debra said...

hahah yeaa we all home sweet home dd. yvonne is now on her way bak to home sweet home also!! =))